Media exposure and following ensures the four year plan to compete at Le Mans is a success! Turtle Wax and everyone who is involved with the project either through supplying parts or taking advantage of the affordable advertising space on the race car will benefit from the exposure with Rebecca. Your products and logo will be featured with Rebecca and her car on TV, in magazines and newspapers as well as the up to the minute and very influential social media. Rolls Royce invited Rebecca to Goodwood Revival as a VIP guest because she is an influential tweeter for example.
View press cuttings here.
- Telegraph - 1.7 million papers sold every Saturday. Regular contributor - video and written content. Gran Turismo 6 video review most watched item on Telegraph Motoring that week.
- ITV4 presenter co hosting "I Want That Car" produced By Daisybeck Productions.
- ITV4 featured the project - watched by half a million people.
- Motors TV presenter for Full Speed Racing
- Nth Degree Club - High end business networking club presents their members with a detailed private dining guide featuring multi Michelin starred restaurants run by the President of the Restaurant Association. Rebecca is the Motoring Editor.
- Andrew Page Magazine - monthly column read by 30,000 motor trade professionals.
- Sky Sports will be showing slots of video diary in 'Racemax TV' - 250k viewers per episode
- 'Trials and Tribulations of a Lady Racer's Quest to Compete in Le Mans 24 Heures'
- The Sunday Times - column contributor writing about subjects within the motoring world. The Sunday Times occupies a dominant position in the quality Sunday market; its circulation is just under one million.
- The Sun - interview and Project Le Mans story. Circulation of almost 3 million and estimated to be read by 7 million people.
- Porsche Championship fully televised on Motors TV featuring the racing and interviews with Rebecca, including frequent PTC’s (Pieces to Camera)
- Car Video Reviews for Carbuyer (owned by Dennis Publishing - Autoexpress/Evo/Octane) attracting 40,000 to 200,000 hits per video filming two reviews a week. Total 3 million hits a month.
- Resident Column on Girlracer - 30k hits a month. Rebecca's article on winter tyres attracted 4,000 hits in 2 days and helped lead on to presenting and driving for tyre safety videos in Sweden.
- Twitter Account – over 5k followers, growing daily with regular tweets about how Project Le Mans is progressing, racing, cars in general, filming and anything else that her followers find interesting!
- You Tube Channel – over 400,000 uploaded hits showing in-car footage from races and track days as well as car reviews.
- Autoexpress articles including a review of the Toyota GT86 after driving it up the hill at Goodwood Festival of Speed for Toyota and articles following Rebecca's progress. Weekly circulation 54,633 and sells more magazines across the country than any other car magazine.
- Official Toyota Blog have commissioned Rebecca to write peices including covering the MR2 Championship race entered as a guest.
- Regular Michelin Contributor: eNewsletter, MyMichelin website and online documentary 'Portrait of a Girlracer' produced about Rebecca.
- The Portsmouth News features Rebecca regularly including a front page weekender and three page story, "Favourite Holiday" article and racing updates - circulation figure of 37,257 accross Hampshire.
- Practical Performance Car January 2013 "Reader's Cars" - circulation of 15,000.
- Total 911 has a circulation figure of 18,000 Porsche target specific readers and will feature Rebecca's path to Le Mans including the step up from Boxster racing to 911.
- 911 and Porsche World most magazines cost £1,500 for half a page advert. Give your brand exposure for a fraction of the cost by working with Rebecca in her quest to compete in the most iconic endurance race in the world!
- Porsche Post - circulation of 15,000 Porsche specific and petrol head readers. Has featured Rebecca twice already and will continue to follow her racing and cover her project.
- Motorsport News featured Project Le Mans and Rebecca many times. Circulation is 27,447 and with future reference to Rebecca's racing and progress throughout the project, motorsport brands can market to their target audience with such a specific title.
- www.motoring.co.uk has 500,000 hits a month and their newsletter is sent to 800,000 monthly readers.
- Reading Chronicle - 6836 Circulation
- Get Reading has 238,659 unique visitors and 889,498 page impressions.
- PTC with Overdrive Productions at Autosport Show International
- Downforce UK - resident presenter and contributor to keep listeners up to date with 'Project Le Mans'. Guests interviewed include Jason Plato, Rob Collard, Paul di Resta and an interview with Rebecca at Autosport International 2013! Download it on iTunes:
Caravan Talk between 250,000 and 350,000 visits per month, with those figures sharply rising. Banner for Project Le Mans; they see between 230,000 and 1.4 million impressions per month.
Daily Record - 250,000 copies sold a week 2 page feature
No1 Magazine - Scotland's best selling glossy women's mag.
Auto Express - UK's most best selling weekly car magazine. Featured in 'Motorsport' section.