Who's on board? The media exposure that Project Le Mans attracted means any company working with Rebecca is enjoying the publicity as well! From newspapers and magazines to online and TV, the project is everywhere and has the momentum of a snowball!
Thank you to everyone involved whether it is by providing parts or taking advantage of the larger advertising areas on the car.
Thank you to SEAT who organised my ARDS.
- Since the launch at Autosport International at the start of 2013; over 7 million people have seen Project Le Mans including readers of Autoexpress, Motorsport News, The Telegraph, The Sun and more.
- Direct professional involvement with the media facilitates coverage of the project and other automotive stories involving Rebecca.
- Shared exposure through a variety of media outlets including TV programmes shown on channels such as Sky Sports and Motors TV, articles published in some of the most popular magazines and newspapers in the country including The Sun, Autoexpress and Practical Performance Car.
- Be part of the online activity including You Tube and some of the industry’s most visited websites such as Autosport, Motoring and Girlracer.
- European exposure for your brand with races at UK circuits and across Europe.
- Run with a winner, a lady racing driver with real talent and inspirational to women with drive and determination.
- Your brand will be associated with all the charitable causes that Rebecca is associated with. Selected merchandising profits going directly to Instituto Ayrton Senna, Breast Cancer Awareness and Sentebale.
- Supporters of Mission Motorsport and Help for Heroes.
- Brands such as Rolls Royce, Michelin, Nissan and Toyota believe Rebecca is influential. Join her with Project Le Mans so that everyone involved can benefit.
- Enjoy tickets to the races, hospitality for your clients.
- Display the race car and use driver appearances to generate interest at shows, exhibitions, launches and site openings.
- Experience Days for staff incentives and clients – hot laps with Rebecca, driver training, drive the race car.
- Make use of partners – Rolls Royce, Bentley and Lotus factory tours. Hospitality at Goodwood Festival of Speed, Nth Degree Club – The Ultimate Networking Club - Private Dining with the best chefs in the country and elite group of people in business – eg. The Ivy, Nobu and Heston Blumenthal.